यदि मणिबंध रेखा पर काला बिंदु हो तो उसे जीवन में पेट से सम्बंदित रोग होते है यदि मणिबंध पर द्वीप का चिन्ह होतो उसे जीवन में दुर्घटनाओ का सामना करना पड़ता है यदि मणिबंध जजीरदार होतो दुर्भाग्य की सूचक होती है ।
यदि 2 मणिबंध रेखा आपस में मिल जाती हे तो दुर्घटना से उसके अंग को नुकसान होता है यदि ये रेखा नीली हो तो जीवन भर बीमारी का सामना करना पड़ता है यदि ते रेखा पिली हो तो विश्वास घात की वजह से जातक को जरुरत से ज्यादा कष्ट उठाना पड़ता है जितनी मणिबंदग रेखा स्पष्ट और गहरी और निर्दोष होगी उतनी ही श्रेष्ठ होती है ।
Do you know Cross On Jupitar gives love Marriage
The cross on jupitar was considered very good before but now since so much of emotional change and insecurity in totality it does not always promise a good marriage . But yes the % of happy marriage is much more this also give marriage with known person
check yours #CrossonJupitar#LoveMarriage#HappyMarriage#FamousIndianPalmist
Wondering about how far you will travel around the world? #TravelingLines are found on palm in following places:-
1. Line going upwards from first line of bracelet.
2. Line starting from Life Line and going to Mount of Lower Moon or Mount of Ketu or running parallel to the Life Line.
3. Line starting from Mount of Lower Moon and going towards Life Line.
4. Line starting from Mount of Lower Mars and meeting the Life Line and going toward Mount of Rahu.
5. Horizontal lines on Mount of Moon.
6. Line starting from Mount of Upper Mars and going towards Mount of Sun indicates abroad travel.
7. Other than these lines, we can also know about travels by Sun, Fate, and Head Lines. #TravelLine#palmistry#astropalmistry #Institute of Palmistry
The Difference In Hand Show your quality to improve your self . if the working hand has bad lines that means you have spoiled your future with your karma . With Better Lines means you have improved your Karma
Past Life Karma Also change our hand types .
It can occur that the left- and the right-hand are very different and therefore show different properties. This can mean that an emotional property has changed dramatically or that you are conforming to certain, daily situations or routine. It can also happen that your left-hand shows a talent but your right-hand doesn’t. This means that you haven’t fully developedthat talent or that you are not aware of it. Also differences can indicate that it looks like that it goes well with you but that in reality – mentally – you are sick or weak.
When there is little difference between the two hands than you have a balanced and harmonious character and also your inner life is in balance. In that case you are just yourself and treat everyone equally. Also you will not pursue any major changes in your life anymore.
Month of Prayer and Blessing is starting form tomorrow .
Purshitam Maas is commonly known as Adhik Maas or Mal Mas . It is common believe . The Luner calendar add one extra month every year .
Auspisuos Month Purshotam Maas is starting from 17th June 2015 and will end on 16th July 2016
Religious significance of this month in hindu religion is that This month is capable of washing away all the sins of people (who observe the Vrat). During this month fasting etc are undertaken and garments etc. are distributed to charities. Mal Maas (Adhik Maas) is the month for Vishnu puja. The recitation of Srimad Bhagavat Purana and of the Bhagavad Gita during this month produce top meritorious results.
This Month is not considerd good for any new beginning , marriage and new ventures .
In #astrology, the air signs are #Gemini, #Libra and #Aquarius. These people may have similar traits, but not necessarily correspond with their actual sign. This shape is also called the thinking hand. The air hand has a square #palm with noticeably long fingers with conic or rounded fingertips. The lines are clear, but finer than the ones on the earth hand. The square shape of the palm gives practical, realistic and down to earth qualities and the long fingers show the thinking person.
1. The long fingers depict someone who is mentally active, logical, intelligent, patient with a love of detail.
2. They like to think things through themselves.
3. They tend to be very inquisitive and eager to Hence, they make good students.
4. They prefer to keep busy mentally with thoughts and ideas with constant variety and change.
5. Communication and technology interests them and they are often up to date with the latest technology.
6. Many have the talent in vocal or literary fields.
7. A suitable career for them would be in journalism, teaching or something that involves intellectual activities, because they may become restless or bored without the mental stimulation.
8. The emotional side of their life may be difficult to experience; they might feel more comfortable talking about their feelings rather than showing them.
According to Indian vedic palmistry Hast Saumudrik Shahstra Your fingerprints form while you are still in the womb, and do not change during your life. Since they are fixed, they can be used to diagnosis some genetic disorders, and are also used in advanced palm reading . As a palm reader I use it as indicators of how a person thinks, to find out his life purpose, even i use it as medical palmistry to find out diseases in our body .
There are four main types of fingerprints; loops, whorls, arches and arches. Each of these patterns can then be broken down further into subcategories, and each kind of pattern can give you valuable insights about yourself through hand reading . You may have the same pattern of print on each finger, or they may be mixed. If you have the same pattern on all ten fingers, the attributes signified by that pattern will be strongly displayed.
The loop is by far the most common finger print found in 70 % hands . It looks, like a wave. A loop indicates an agreeable, easy-going and adaptable mindset. People with a lot of loops get along well with everyone. If you have them, you are very adaptable to new social situations.. You like to talk to people and find out more about their interests and ideas, and can be
a capable or charming leader as well. The loop is sociable and puts great emphasis on connecting with other people. It gives a moderating influence to any finger .
There are two kinds of loops: Ulna loops are more common; they come in from (the outside, small-finger side) and point toward the thumb. Radial loops are more unusual, and they come in from the opposite direction, the thumb. People with these loops are still agreeable and enjoyable, but they are more likely to speak up for their own interests and stand out from the crowd than people with ulna loops.
Normally people with more loops are prone to digestive problems, high blood pressure, Diabetes Arthritis.